- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- 1-3 years’ commercial use of ecommerce platforms, (particularly WooCommerce).
- Experience with developing for and managing a WordPress Theme and Plugins.
- Experienced in Server Configuration.
- Proficient in MySQL based databases and querying.
- Experience with REST APIs involving writing scripts to develop back end WordPress plugins and scripts for API’s between WordPress and another platform such as Lazada, Shopee
- Experience with the implementation and management of payment systems (e.g. PayPal, eWAY, Braintree, ZipPay, ZipMoney, AfterPay etc.) is a Plus.
- Agile delivery methodology
- Proficient with writing and following technical documentation and specifications.
- Adept in determining priorities to meet deadlines.
- High attention to detail and able to produce high quality work.
- Strong communication skills, both in writing and verbal.